People Development Specialist
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with a network of over 500 stores including AB Super Markets, ENA Cash & Carry, Franchise stores and over 14 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
• Participates in all processes and methods for the identification and development of talents in order to support the succession planning process
• Participates in internal recruiting and selection processes
• Designs simulation exercises and participates in in-house development centres as an assessor and feedback giver
• Designs individual development plans, monitors, supports and evaluates their implementation and effectiveness
• Develops, supports, monitors and reports on management development and transition programs
• Liaises with and consults various stakeholders on talent issues
• Administers and feeds databases related to all people development processes
• Keeps up with the latest research and practices in the OD field
•Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Psychology or other related studies
•2-5 years of experience in learning & development and/or recruiting, preferably in a multinational company or in a consulting firm
•Excellent knowledge of MS Office
•Fluency in English language, both written & spoken
•Business acumen, with emphasis on analytical and conceptual thinking
•Strong customer focus
•Planning & organizing skills
•Creativity and innovation
•Advanced communication and influencing skills
•Teamwork and cooperation
•Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: PDS21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential