Business Analyst Retail, Marketing & Digital
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents, 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with 500 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
The Business Analyst – Retail, Marketing & Digital works closely with the business counterparts, local and regional IT departments, and several software vendors to provide solutions based on Business needs.
More specifically, the job holder:
• Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
• Creates corresponding functional/technical requirement documents and monitors project progress and deliverables
• Participates in process improvement initiatives, helps identify issues and offers recommendations
• Builds a deep understanding of the design and architecture of Retail, marketing or digital solutions and participates in the design and execution
• Serves as the subject matter expert supporting and administrating within the functional areas of his/her responsibility during the project and after implementation
• Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting for the operating business
• Identifies and proposes business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional business capabilities
• Assists in User Acceptance Test by create/enrich test cases to support project implementation and releases updates of new or existing applications
• Leads and organizes training sessions for the end users to assist change management in collaboration with the Regional IT
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset
• 3-4 years of related work experience in business/systems analysis in the fields of retail
• Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the areas of retail marketing and digital will be considered an asset
• Excellent command of the Greek & English language both written & spoken
• General knowledge of programming languages and different types of programming platforms
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, holding an innovative approach
• Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture
• Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization on given strict deadlines.
• Previous experience working within an Agile Team will be considered an asset.
• Familiar with Atlassian Tools
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: BARMD_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential