Project Coordinator (FICO IT Demand)
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
The Project Coordinator works in assistance to FICO IT Demand, having the overall responsibility for building and maintaining the project portfolio assisting in the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
More specifically, the job holder:
• Works closely with the Business counterparts, Local and Regional IT departments and several software vendors to provide solutions based on business needs
• Participates in process improvement initiatives and helps identify issues and offers recommendations.
• Participates in the planning and defining scope of each project, developing schedules and creating charts
• Coordinates the execution of projects, covering time, cost, budget, risk and quality issues
• Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field
• 3-4 years of related work experience in business/systems analysis in the fields of retail or in projects of SAP Financial and IP Procurement.
• Previous experience in any of the following areas will be considered an asset: SAP business processes associated with SAP Financials, Controlling, Project System, Financial Supply Chain Management Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Office, Project, Visio)
• General knowledge of programming languages and different types of program platforms
• Strong Business Acumen
• Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong results orientation and resourcefulness
• Excellent organizational and facilitation skills
• Advanced communication and negotiation skills, ability to build partnerships
• Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: ITPFICO_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential