Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment Analyst
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents, 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with 500 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
Our company is transforming the store-driven supply requests into end-to-end, automated, demand-driven Store and Distribution Center forecasting & replenishment. Replenishment controls the flow of goods from suppliers, through the DC’s into the stores, aiming at striking the right balance between the required stock availability and keeping costs at a minimal level.
To make that happen, we are currently setting up the Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment department and we are looking for Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment Analysts to join our Team.
Within the team, they monitor and report on the effectiveness of Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment at Stores and DCs, handle special cases and liaise with various stakeholders to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
The Job Holder:
• Analyses, assesses, reports, and suggests actions for the improvement of Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment ΚPIs
• Identifies, clusters, and analyzes the Exceptions for order proposals generated by the system and reports on these
• Contributes to the optimization of the system’s parameters and rules as required
• Assesses the Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment performance for seasonal products, promos & push orders
• Analyses and evaluates the sales forecast generated by the system for high promo, seasonal and special case items and suggests order adjustments
• Defines ‘’What if Scenarios’’ to be simulated to optimize Forecast and Replenishment outputs
• Continuously seeks ways for the optimization of the replenishment process and reacts to poor performance. In close cooperation with other parties in the supply chain, analyses & makes suggestions on the optimization of Planning, Forecast and Replenishment processes
• Academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Operational Research or any relevant field
• Prior working experience, 2-4 years, in various Supply Chain functions, Demand Forecasting & Planning, and/or Store Operations, preferably in analysis and reporting. Experience in working with SAP or another ERP would be considered an asset
• Excellent command of MS Office applications
• Fluency in English language
• Strong analytical skills
• High ability to understand and analyze complex numerical & statistical data
• Ability to organize and plan multiple & complex tasks
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with various audiences
• Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: PFRA_2021)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential