Specialist Regional IT Sourcing
Ahold Delhaize Group
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
The role is responsible for the regional/Opco strategic sourcing and management of IT and development, management and tracking of IT sourcing to minimize costs while ensuring delivery against strategic needs. Success in this position will allow the company to improve our long-term competitive advantage through minimizing our IT cost structure and drive meaningful innovation.
This role aims to create a sustainable competitive advantage for Ahold Delhaize’s (IT) organization through ensuring on time and in full availability of IT goods and services, delivery of bottom-line savings and providing excellent customer service to internal stakeholders regionally.
• Provides leadership and oversight for IT spend regionally with a goal of lowering total cost of ownership for our company. Responsible for reducing cost to acquire goods and services that are IT
• Establishes processes, procedures and policies for the handling of IT sourcing within the organization while supporting stakeholders needs. This includes sourcing ,vendor negotiation and vendor relationship and performance management. Core category expertise, understanding and knowledge. Manage and balance needs between quality, cost, service, and innovation. Seek out new opportunities to improve in each of these areas as an agent of change
• Collaborates with IT Stakeholders and IT Sourcing and peers to ensure the category moves further down the continuum to being a world class IT and sourcing organization, identify and implement cost savings across the IT category within this position’s scope of responsibility to provide funding for reinvestment in the growth of our business.
• Develops and grows team resources ensuring an understanding of best practices in sourcing including spend analytics, negotiation, supplier management, the use of technology and total cost management
• Develops a continuous comprehensive multi-year category plan with a strategy to achieve our long-term goals in the defined IT category. Execute against continuous improvement model for how we will manage the IT Category over the long term. This includes evaluating performance relative to financial, risk management, productivity measurements, and the marketplace.
• Previous working experience of 5-7 years of experience in similar role
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, finance, accounting, business administration or any other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written & spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Strategic Planning, sourcing and negotiation experience
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Customer focus orientation with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: ITSOUR_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential