Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Center of Excellence (CoE), Ahold Delhaize Group
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees
The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer will develop and design new IT functionality in support of business projects or to enhance the business capabilities. The development is typically based on analysis provided by Functional Consultant and approved by Technical Designer. This function is essential to ensure the evolution of custom .Net applications. As we are evolving towards a decentralized environment, application connectivity is a key component in design and a high usage of APIs is expected through our established platforms.
More specifically, the job holder:
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and implements the new and/or encashment of custom .Net solutions based on functional and design analysis document, and in line with the Ahold - Delhaize IT development, operations and security standards and guidelines
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and implements APIs in our platform (Mulesoft)
• Ensures all these activities are executed within the agreed planning and budget, and continuously stays focused on delivering high quality solutions, following the Change management and Life cycle management policies and procedures of Ahold-Delhaize Group
• Controls strictly the development and deliverables to have high quality and coach development team members and supports / helps them in an appropriate way
• Defines development best practise and shear it to development team
• Coordinates incident identification, problem solving, and documentation following the standards of Ahold Delhaize Group
• Senior Full Stack .Net Developer, with a minimum of six (6+) years of experience in analysis and design of web application development with C# and .Net technologies
• Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server and understanding of OWASP security principles
• Experience in developing REST APIs and consuming 3rd party web services
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, training and team leading skills and the ability to work effectively within a development team.
• Capable of providing leadership, mentoring of junior developers and technical support.
• Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization.
• Ability to conduct research and recommend changes in an existing, changing, or emerging environment.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: SNETDEV_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential