Delivery Supervisor - Home Shop Center
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents, 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with 500 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
• Leads, manages, and trains a team of shift supervisors and coordinators to assist on the day-to-day supervision of the activities/mechanisms regarding the daily delivery processes and the invoicing/cashflow procedures
• Solves problems and makes decisions that positively affect the delivery team, customer expectations, and productivity of the department in relation to the budget targets and the customer service KPIs
• Supervises the safe and timely completion of the routes daily
• Conducts regular audits on the delivery processes and equipment
• Supervises the fleet management processes aiming for the proper operation of the fleet
• Develops new initiatives to optimize the transport service offering as well as the efficiency of the last mile operations
• Ensures that the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence
• Actively engages to the timeslot capacity management of the HSC
• Participates in the budget preparation for the delivery department with the operation’s manager and conducts regular audits for the actual performance, proposing corrective action if necessary
• Bachelors’ Degree preferred, ideally in Logistics, Supply chain, Business, or a related field. Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
• Prior managerial experience (4-6 years) in a related field. (transportation supervision, courier / fast-delivery services supervision, parcel delivery supervision).
• Excellent command of the Greek & English language both written & spoken.
• Proficient in the Microsoft suite applications (excel, outlook).
• Experience in the use of TMS systems
• Attention to detail and ability to process numerical data
• Business and strategic approach
• Team management/coaching and leadership skills
• Developed organizational skills with emphasis on the ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong communication skills
• Customer service experience will be considered an asset
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: HSCDS_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential