Replenishment Support Manager
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with a network of over 500 stores including AB Super Markets, ENA Cash & Carry, Franchise stores and over 14 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
The job holder is responsible for the parametrization and maintenance of Forecasting and Replenishment (F&R) system and related data, to ensure that is functioning without inconsistencies and avert possible risks. Supports F&R related decisions, by analyzing data and delivering information to line managers and business stakeholders. He/She is responsible for the design and maintenance of F&R department’s business processes, while resolves operational issues that need coordination with other departments.
• Evaluates forecast quality and proceeds in system and processes adjustments to optimize the Forecasting and Replenishment outputs
• Analyzes forecast data for new products/categories promotions and works closely with Category Managers regarding future sales and trends
• In cooperation with Store & DC Replenishment Managers, defines and creates appropriate F&R operational metrics and analytics that will assist in monitoring system’s performance and support future decisions
• Cooperates closely with IT department in developing reporting and analytics tools, while is responsible for the execution of all needed system activities (e.g UATs) to support new business requirements
• Assesses system performance, designs, and analyzes processes, identifies processes enhancements, and makes recommendations for further improvements and optimizations
• Ensures that various systems or operational issues are handled effectively and on time, by creating the processes of focusing on crucial events and designing the framework of corrective actions
• Communicates effectively to the team, Department’s goals, and priorities, ensuring alignment with the Logistics Division’s and Company’s strategy
• Ensures the Department’s smooth functioning through proper delegation and team motivation, monitoring work progress and finetuning, if necessary, so that results are achieved
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in business analytics, statistics, business administration or any other relevant field. Master’s degree will be considered an asset
• At least 5 years of managerial experience in similar role (business/data analytics, customer /supply chain/logistics/market insights, etc) supply chain, retail, consumer goods, and/or any similar industry
• Experience in the field of data analysis, insights, and measurement.
• Very good knowledge of Power BI, Access, VBA and/or other relevant tools
• Excellent command of English language, both written and oral
• Excellent command of MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel
• Demonstrated business acumen to synthesize multiple sources of data and simplify research and insights into compelling recommendations that influence business strategy
• Demonstrated ability to manage /lead complex projects within budget and timeframes and cross-functional teams
• Must be able to communicate effectively with internal business at different levels and digital/technical teams, vendors, and team leaders
• Strong project management skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks
• Creativity and innovation
• Leadership & managerial skills, people development
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
On line quoting reference: «REPSUP_MGR_21»
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.