Digital Acceleration Senior Business Analyst
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chains with a network of over 500 stores including AB Super Markets, ENA Cash & Carry, Franchise stores and over 14 500 employees.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
The job holder is responsible for the planning, analysis, design and implementation of business platforms and process improvements. Assignments include identifying, analyzing and developing eCommerce systems; ensuring optimum customer journeys/experience, working on complex companywide system integration projects.
• Performs UATs both at Web-Site and App, as well as Regression Testing to ensure optimum customer experience
• Communicates business requirements to both internal and external technical teams
• Acts as a liaison between different teams (IT, Business group, BI, Retail Operations, Logistics, Customer Experience) to ensure that deliverables meet business goals and customer experience
• Investigates platforms’’ capabilities and functionalities to adopt new features in order to improve customer journey or experience
• Derives qualitative insights through different customer touchpoints (including customer reviews & feedback, site metrics and competitive analysis) to create compelling initiatives
• Coordinates internal teams and external vendors/agencies regarding technical implementation of e-commerce promotional activities including SEO, Facebook, Google.
• Compiles reports to monitor web and mobile app performance
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree related to Marketing, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, Computer Sciences or Business studies
• At least 5 years of prior experience in e-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Mobile Apps, UI/UX, Reporting tools, preferably Jira and Confluence, Web Analytics software
• Experience with E-Commerce Platforms and Content Management Systems
• Experience with data collection and feed management, tag management, requirements gathering, and quality assurance
• Understanding of traffic drivers with e-Commerce marketing channels including SEO, Paid, retargeting and display advertising
• Fluency in English language both written and oral
• Leadership & managerial skills, people development
• Strategic thinking and business acumen
• Advanced multi-tasking and organizing skills, with emphasis on detail
• Strong results orientation, accountability, and resourcefulness
• Good written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work closely with users, cross-functional teams and external vendors
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
Online quoting reference: (ref: DASBA21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential