Business Analyst BI/BO
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees
• Gathers business requirements and creates corresponding functional requirements as an input to application design
• Oversees the reporting framework of the company for maintaining and ensuring efficient and reliable reporting solutions for the organization and provides continuous performance optimizations
• Provides day to day functional support, application, administration, and troubleshooting (L2) for all reporting technologies of AB (BW, BO, HANA, Hyperion)
• Delivers best in class, operable and sustainable Business Solutions with an optimal balance and integration between the different elements: Applications, Infrastructure, Data, Business Processes, Business Organization, IT Organization
• Follows applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the platform in the BI area
• Identifies proactively and proposes business process and/or system enhancements
• Creates documents in respect to the project management process
• Drives internal and third-party service review meetings covering reporting needs for all apps regionally as well as locally
• Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or any other relevant technical orientation. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset
• 2-4 years of experience in IT area. Prior experience in SAP, experience in SAP retail will be considered an asset
• Good working knowledge of SAP BI/BW Modules. Knowledge of SAP HANA, CAR skills, Hybris Sales, Hybris Marketing will be considered an asset
• Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio). General knowledge of programming languages and different types of program platforms. Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
• Fluency in English language, both written & spoken
• Strong results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Business acumen, with emphasis on analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills / Customer focus -client relationship management
• Teamwork & cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, training opportunities and excellent career prospects.
On line quoting reference: SAPBIBO_21
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential.