IT Business Analyst (eCommerce)
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more that 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
The Business Analyst (eCommerce) works closely with the business counterparts, local and regional IT departments, and several software vendors to provide solutions based on Business needs.
More specifically, the job holder:
• Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
• Creates corresponding functional/technical requirement documents and monitors project progress and deliverables
• Participates in process improvement initiatives, helps identify issues and offers recommendations
• Builds a deep understanding of the design and architecture of digital solutions and participates in the design and execution
• Serves as the subject matter expert supporting and administrating within the functional areas of his/her responsibility during the project and after implementation
• Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting for the operating business
• Identifies and proposes business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional business capabilities
• Assists in User Acceptance Test by create/enrich test cases to support project implementation and releases updates of new or existing applications
• Leads and organizes training sessions for the end users to assist change management in collaboration with the Regional IT
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset.
• 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager
• Professional experience having domain knowledge of eCommerce in retail.
• Experience in Digital Product or Services Development (Mobile or Web)
• Experience in working as part of Agile teams
• Natural team-player and strong communicator
• Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the areas of eCommerce will be considered an asset
• Experience in SAP Hybris will be considered and asset.
• Excellent command of the Greek & English language both written & spoken
• General knowledge of programming languages and different types of programming platforms
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, holding an innovative approach
• Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture
• Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization on given strict deadlines.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: BARMD_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential