Business Analyst Supply Chain
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more that 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
The Business Analyst - Supply Chain works closely with the business counterparts, local and regional IT departments and several software vendors to provide solutions based on Business needs.
More specifically, the job holder:
• Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
• Creates corresponding functional/technical requirement documents and monitors project progress and deliverables
• Participates in process improvement initiatives, helps identify issues and offers recommendations
• Builds a deep understanding of the design and architecture of Retail or WMS solutions and participates in the design and execution
• Serves as the subject matter expert supporting and administrating within the functional areas of his/her responsibility during the project and after implementation
• Provides day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting for the operating business
• Identifies and proposes business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional business capabilities
• Assists in User Acceptance Test by create/enrich test cases to support project implementation and releases updates of new or existing applications
• Leads and organizes training sessions for the end users to assist change management in collaboration with the Regional IT
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant field. Master’s Degree will be considered an asset
• 3-4 years of related work experience in business/systems analysis in the fields of SAP Retail/WMS systems
• Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the area of retail or in the areas SAP retail ERP, Warehouse Management Systems, will be considered an asset
• Excellent command of the Greek & English language both written & spoken.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, holding an innovative approach
• Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture
• Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization on given strict deadlines.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: BASC_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential