Loyalty Partnerships Program Supervisor
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chains with more than 500 Super Markets, Cash & Carry, and franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
The Loyalty Partnerships Supervisor will contribute to the loyalty partnership strategy and implementation towards a new era of the AB Plus Loyalty scheme, through a lens of customer who shops across multiple channels, aiming to drive profitable business growth and build brand equity.
He/she will support the development and be responsible for the implementation of new concepts, strategies, programs designed to further support customer growth and engagement within the brand loyalty area handling all external relationship opportunities with partners related to the AB Plus scheme.
• Supports in the development and implementation of a well-defined Partnerships strategy that will be aligned to the overall Loyalty strategy and in line with Brand identity
• Identifies and manages all potential business prospects to reassure relevancy with AB Brand aligned with loyalty partnerships strategy
• Supports his/ her manager in the development and presentation of the value proposition of loyalty program to the partner, by collecting and analyzing all necessary data, to obtain an advocative role towards the external partners
• Searches, supports in the development and evaluates, using professional methodologies, partner business cases that can bring incremental value to customers while securing long-term viability for both parties. Sets up the financial model, and supports in the negotiation process of the partnership contract when needed with clear definition of scope and deliverables on behalf of partner and the company
• Collaborates closely with cross functional teams such as IT, Internal Product team and group product team, for offer set up
• Collaborates with the Marketing Communication & ECommerce dpts, to create the annual partnership plan, in terms of promotions and communications aiming to meet programs’ needs as agreed
• Manages partnership agreements after launch, including all relevant procedures such as operational requests, rewards management, technical assistance, partner charging, crisis management, internal relationships, ongoing advancement of partnership, etc.
• Closely monitors all related to Loyalty programs KPIs, addressing actionable insights with the partners and partnership strategy and actions.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Retail, FMCG or agency customer experience will be considered as a strong asset. Experience in Loyalty Management and relevant terms and KPIs will be highly appreciated
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field
• Strong relationship management skills, both with internal & external stakeholders
• Strong ability to understand customer journey mapping and be able to create relevant initiatives that bring added value
• Multi-tasking capability while dealing with a dynamic environment where priorities can be shifting due to different deadlines
• Excellent in comprehending financial terms and producing solid business plans. Good understanding on data analysis. Able to generate and apply insights to develop a consumer proposition that leverages technology
• Creative thinker with growth mentality and excellent team-working skills
• Managerial skills & People development
• Highly advanced with all Office 365 tools and modern agile way of working
• Excellent command of English language both written and oral
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: LOS_21)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential