Digital & Brand PR associate is a member of the Marketing Team, who handles all the Brand Content that is created and is distributed across channels, SoMe and communicates AB Brand initiatives.
We are looking for a talented person who wants to expand his/her knowledge in Digital Marketing, get exposed to Digital Strategies and new trends, collaborates with an exciting marketing team and participates in the creation of Brand campaigns that are distributed to all on-line channels. A professional that is willing to take challenges in the fast-moving food retail business sector.
What you will focus on
• Handles the annual content calendar across various social media channels and is responsible for the distribution for the communication of the Brand messages. Aligns with the internal and external communication teams, as well as the SoMe Agency in order to build AB Brand Equity and online company presence and reputation.
• Overviews the Community management activity on social media channels, working in collaboration with both the external communication department and the community management partner.
• Helps promote AB initiatives through the creation of web pages on social networking sites, monitors their results & KPI’s in collaboration with external agency partner.
• Manages and coordinates the dissemination of information, originating from the External Communication department to all social media, adjusting the message where necessary.
• Organizes content production and aligns/coordinates teams handling brand content to ensure a consistent image across all touch points.
• Contributes in the creation of the WOM plan (Digital Influencers) for all actions and initiatives of the brand in partnership with the creative agency and undertakes execution upon finalization.
• Participates actively in the creation of the PR strategy aiming to strengthen the brand image through public relations campaigns (Brand PR) that target AB customers & all consumers.
Who we are looking for
• BSc in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or any relevant field. MSc would be considered an asset.
• Working experience 2 to 3 years, in relevant multinational industry or ad agency, especially in the Digital Marketing, social media, PR & WOM.
• Fluency in English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Digital Savviness – expand digital culture, enhance new technologies and approaches in field of expertise
• Passion for the Customer – focus on in depth customer needs’ understanding & excel at retail
• Influence others – build relationships – Authentic Communication
• Authentic Communication – deliver messages in a clear, compelling and concise manner, create wow effect to audiences
• Togetherness –value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging
• Momentum– make a difference, secure end results and be on top
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: DBP_22)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality