Store Demand Planning Specialist
Store Demand Planning Specialist is a member of the Store Forecasting & Replenishment team, who is at the origin of the store planning process and the cornerstone of the logistic optimization.
We are looking for talented person with both relationship and data analysis skills., who is willing to take challenges in the fast-moving food retail business sector.
What you will focus on
• Evaluates, reviews and releases/changes order proposals produced by the system (SAP F&R) for the allocated stores, considering available stock, discrepancies, events, trends and daily logistical information in order to secure optimal inventory levels, to increase availability/sales
• Coordinates with Operations and Buying departments to create manual orders for the allocated stores
• Interprets system exceptions, proposes, and implements a fit solution depending on the situation
• Configures Demand Influencing Factors (DIFs) related to calendar events and promotions in the system for the allocated stores
• Communicates and coordinates with the allocated stores on daily basis to provide store support for replenishment
• Produces and shares relevant reports in order to ensure transparency of all relevant to F&R KPIs and SAP F&R functioning (for the allocated stores)
Who we are looking for
• BSc in Mathematics/Statistics, Logistics, Finance, Business Administration or any relevant field. MSc would be considered an asset
• Working experience up to 2 years in retail store operations, supply chain, logistics and/or demand planning
• Excellent command of MS Office applications. Experience in working with SAP or other ERP would be considered an asset
• Fluency in English language
• Analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
• Ability to organize and plan tasks
• Communication and adaptive skills
• Customer service orientation
• Teamwork and cooperation
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: SDPA_22)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality.
• Member of Ahold Delhaize
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
We Give the Best of our Self to make the Best in People’s Lives
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality