Logistics Business Analyst is a member of the Logistics New Development Team who handles, adding value projects and initiatives, analyze business objectives and plays a crucial role in supply chain sustainability.
We are looking for a talented person, with strong analytical skills who want to be part of an amazing team and involved in organizing the “next day” in AB supply chain. A professional that is willing to grow in the fast-moving food retail business sector.
What you will focus on
• Identifies, analyzes, defines, and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
• Develops a deep understanding of the business problems
• Collects, analyzes business data, functional and non-functional requirements
• Supports product management throughout the design and execution phases
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity
• Performs weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Act as a point of contact; explain complicated methods and data to non-technical colleagues/clients
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Data analysis, Engineering or relevant field. Master’s degree will be considered as a strong asset
• 1-3 years of prior experience in business analysis or business consulting preferably in a multinational company
• Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the area of retail or in the areas SAP, ERP, Warehouse Management Systems, will be considered as an asset
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis methods
• Experience with BI technologies
• Excellent command of Greek & English language both written & spoken.
• Advanced O365, MS Visio, MS Project skills
• Strong requirements analysis, modeling, and documentation skills
• Comfortable in acting as a point of contact; explaining complicated methods and data to non-technical colleagues/Business
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: LBA_L22)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
• Member of Ahold Delhaize
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
We Give the Best of our Self to make the Best in People’s Lives
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality