The Executive Assistant is a critical role that helps enable communication and collaboration across the Division. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior VP and the leadership team to set, implement and monitor execution of strategy and plans. You will be responsible for managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and you will realize the Senior VP vision for a high-performance culture within AB Vassilopoulos.
What you will focus on
• Oversee daily operations through collaboration with the department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks.
• Prepare executive level presentations/reports/communication for internal and external (clients, board members, analysts).
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
• Build and develop relationships with all employees for the department for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
• Continuously seek to improve processes and streamline collaboration across team members.
• Serve a critical role in in the division, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
• Plan, organize and manage events, meetings, travels and appointments.
• Handle the agenda, program and incoming/outgoing calls at executive level and routing calls to the correct person or take messages.
• Handle expenses, invoices, purchase orders, payments to vendors and travel expenses.
• Provide general administrative support.
Who we are looking for
• Minimum 3-5 years executive support experience
• University or College Degree will be considered an asset.
• Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office & outstanding PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Basic SAP knowledge is desirable but not required
• Momentum– be creative, take initiatives pass your energy forward.
• Multitasking Champion – prioritizing tasks with consistency and responsibility.
• Structured Thinking - follow procedures accordingly.
• Results Orientation – motivated for continuous learning and Self – Development.
• Influence others – build relationships – Authentic Communication
• Togetherness –value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging.
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: EXA_22)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality