The Consumer Insights Specialist is a member of the Marketing Team who will provide valuable insights as to what consumers think, need, buy, and care about.
At AB Vassilopoulos we put customers at the core, so You will need to love and respect consumer research and don’t miss an opportunity to understand the motives and reasons for the choices people make.
We are looking for a person with natural curiosity, a solid understanding of business strategy and how consumer insights feed it. A professional that will be comfortable with the constantly changing market, retail industry and consumer behavior, eager to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, thriving for personal and professional growth.
What you will focus on
• Cooperate with VP Marketing in designing market research and proceed in its’ execution, to derive necessary business conclusions and evaluate marketing activities.
• Bring the consumer perspective to marketing decision-making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations.
• Support the VP Marketing, in selecting the appropriate external agencies for the execution of research projects.
• Cooperate in identifying the most appropriate methodology and provide oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
• Receive results of research studies, analyze data and propose actionable strategies to internal stakeholders in order to drive business decisions based on customer insights.
• Ensure that various research projects meet time and budget parameters and monitors respective marketing budget spent.
• Prepare reports to present the actionable items and insights to all stakeholders.
Who we are looking for
• BSc in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field. MSc would be considered an asset.
• Working experience 4 to 6 years, in market research (qualitative & quantitative) in a Consumer Insights Department (strategic glimpse).
• Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Passion for the Customer – focus on in depth customer needs’ understanding & excel at retail
• Embrace change – challenge own self, be courageous, curious, unlearn
• Target Orientation – accountability – resourcefulness - follow procedures accordingly
• Authentic Communication – deliver messages in a clear, compelling, and concise manner, create wow effect to audiences
• Togetherness –value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging.
• Momentum– be creative, take initiatives pass your energy forward.
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: CIS_22)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality