As an SAP BI Analyst, you will be a member of a strong and enthusiastic team, supporting and developing applications related with all the flows of Reporting data. Your primary focus will be to learn business processes, the reporting flows and tools we are working within the team, gather business user’s requirements and perform the analysis and the developing whenever is needed, in collaboration with the whole team. To ensure success in the role, you should have a good knowledge of reporting tools, the ability to learn new technology quickly, great communication skills and to work in a team environment.
What you will focus on
• Manage medium to large sized projects and/or actively participate in projects
• Support Project Manager in providing required input to support progress and project tracking reporting
• Take ownership of assigned processes and systems, responsible for setting up new analytical tools and dashboards together with service manager within Group IT
• Provide expertise for assigned functional areas/systems and processes towards team and business partners, responsible to provide data modelling expertise regarding KPI’s
• Lead and participate in the design, development, testing and implement computer applications, reporting tools and ad hoc data modeling tools that support leadership reporting needs
• Work with the Product Owner to represent the customer to the team and answer questions
• Prioritize the requirements and backlog according to business value
• Develop a strong understanding of business processes in Supply Chain and Demand & Supply areas and gain working knowledge of applications supporting those processes
• Solid understanding of financial constructs within investment banking, including but not limited to derivatives, equity securities, fixed income, currencies and commodities.
• Perform or assist with user acceptance testing and ensure quality of final delivery
Who we are looking for
• BSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field. MSc in Finance-oriented education or other relevant area would be considered an asset.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in SAP BI/BO (BEX Query Designer, Web Intelligence, Information Design Tool)
• Nice to have – BI for SAP accounting modules (FI, CO, PS)
• Experience in Microsoft Power BI
• SQL Programming language skills
• Database understanding and monitoring
• SAP BW and BW4HANA experience would be an asset
• Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio)
• Other integrated reporting tools would be considered an asset
• Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
• Embrace change – Challenge own self, be courageous, unlearn.
• Stakeholder’s management – Seek & value stakeholders’ views, relate positively with others.
• Influence others – Build relationships – Authentic Communication
• Togetherness –Value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging
• Target Orientation – Follow procedures accordingly
• Momentum– Be creative, take initiatives pass your energy forward.
• Analytical Thinking – Problem Solving
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (SBA_23)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our associates reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality