The Consumer Care & Operations Support associate is a member of the Marketing Team who will play a key role in managing customer requests about our Loyalty Programs / Synergies and act as an advisor to Stores for relevant issues.
At AB Vassilopoulos we put customers at the core, so You will need to have passion for helping others, be enthusiastic and problem solving oriented.
We are looking for a person with patience, empathy, great communication and analytical skills. A professional that will be comfortable with the constantly changing customer needs, eager to solve customer inquiries fast, create customer value and have a real impact by joining a dynamic and dedicated customer service team.
What you will focus on
• Support Company’s stores in questions about loyalty programs.
• Manage the online HQS platform to monitor AB Plus cardholders’ transactions, resolving relevant questions from the stores about its’ use and creating targeted promotions on it.
• Responsible to provide answers on Loyalty requests submitted via our Contact Center and uses Salesforce Service Cloud platform for that purpose, while monitoring their timely resolution.
• Performs analysis of all customer requests of our Contact Center by issuing statistical reports and creating presentations in order to provide insights to business stakeholders in a monthly period or ad hoc.
Who we are looking for
• BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, or any relevant field. MSc would be considered an asset.
• Working experience 2 to 3 years, in Retail, FMCG, Market Research and/or Customer Care.
• Fluency in English language, both written and spoken.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Office.
• Passion for the Customer – focus on in depth customer needs’ understanding & excel at retail
• Embrace change – challenge own self, be courageous, curious, unlearn
• Target Orientation & Structured Thinking – accountability – resourcefulness - follow procedures accordingly
• Detail oriented with good problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking capability while dealing with a dynamic environment Authentic Communication – deliver messages in a clear, compelling, and concise manner, create wow effect to audiences
• Togetherness –value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging.
• Momentum– be creative, take initiatives pass your energy forward.
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: CCOSA_23)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality