As a Business Analyst Supply Chain, you will work closely with the Business counterparts, Local and Regional IT departments and several software vendors to provide solutions based on Business needs.
What you will focus on
• Identify, analyze, define and document detailed requirements to support project and business objectives.
• Create corresponding functional/technical requirement documents from business requirements
• Monitor project progress and deliverables.
• Assist users in functional acceptance testing and assist the release updates of new or existing applications
• Assist in User Acceptance Test by create/enrich test cases to support project implementation
• Participate in process improvement initiatives, help identify issues and offer recommendations
• Assist in the daily management of support issues for the Operating Company
• Participate in the design and in execution of implementation/configuration of the retail and WMS solutions
• Build a deep understanding of the design and architecture of retail and WMS solutions
• Serve as the subject matter expert supporting and administrating within the functional areas of his/her responsibility during the project and also after the post implementation
• Provide day to day functional support, application administration & troubleshooting (L2) for the Operating Company, in the context of the overall Operational Support Organization
• Identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements to provide additional Business capabilities
• Provide functional/technical support in order to make sure that the systems are working effectively and efficiently
• Lead and organize training sessions for the end users to assist change management in collaboration with the Regional IT
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology sciences, or any other discipline of technical orientation
• At least 3-4 years of related work experience in business/systems analysis in the filed of SAP retail / WMS systems
• Previous experience in any of the following areas: SAP retail ERP, Warehouse Management Systems, AS-400 would be considered a plus.
• Proven working experience in large scale implementations in the area of retail and WMS will be considered an asset
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) both in English and Greek languages
• Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work under pressure
• Ability to integrate and work in an international environment with multilingual culture
• Creative, identifies solutions, select combination of practices by taking an innovative approach to problem solving
• Ability to deliver high quality results meeting established standards and expectations for the organization.
• Stakeholder’s management – Seek & value stakeholders’ views, relate positively with others
• Influence others – Build relationships – Authentic Communication
• Togetherness – Value teams ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging
• Target Orientation – Follow procedures accordingly
• Momentum – Be creative, take initiatives pass your energy forward
• Analytical Thinking – Problem Solving
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage
Apply on line at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (BASC_23)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respect each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our associates reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality