As a Retail Media Account Specialist, you will be responsible for acting as the primary point of contact with media agencies, to sell media among the list of corporate digital tools. You will take part at the planning and evaluation of omnichannel campaigns. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop media recommendations with supporting data rationale, identifying objectives, target audience, tactics, platforms, and key performance indicators. Manage retail media network, project management, troubleshooting/problem solving, and process execution and follow-through.
What you will focus on
• Sell and negotiate media with agencies contributing to budget management in order to accomplish target objectives and ensure business growth.
• Build up commercial relationship with clients from various industries, to create and maintain future cooperations.
• Cooperate with business owners to support, according to the commercial plan, the achievement of a desired image as retailer and publisher along with stakeholders’ satisfaction (measured by defined KPIs).
• Optimize AB’s online presence through various monetization tools
• In cooperation with your manager, plan and manage the execution of various media campaigns
• Analyze the effectiveness of digital media activities, create reports to inform stakeholders.
• In cooperation with your manager, participate in the development of new retail media projects (e.g. Data Self-service platform or any ad-hoc initiatives)
• Monitor trends in local and international market
Who we are looking for
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field.
• Master’s degree in Marketing, Media and Communication or other would be considered an asset
• Work experience of 3-5 years in similar position or agency side
• Experience in Retail Business (preferred)
• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational credibility, and deep understanding of the business
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication and presentation skills both in Greek and English
• Strong business acumen with emphasis on analytical and conceptual thinking
• Experience in a business/cross functional team – Combining the collective efforts of individuals within different teams and with different objectives and priorities to create organizational value
• Passion for the Customer – focus on in depth customer needs’ understanding & excel at retail
• Results & target orientation – accountability – resourcefulness – follow procedures accordingly
• Togetherness –value team’s ideas, uniqueness and safeguard belonging
• Authentic Communication – deliver messages in a clear, compelling, and concise manner
• Influence others – build relationships – pass your energy forward
• Embrace change – challenge own self, be courageous, curious, unlearn
• Digital Savviness – expand digital culture, enhance new technologies and approaches in field of expertise
Start your retail journey and live our values of care, teamwork, humor, integrity and courage.
Apply online at www.abcareers.gr quoting reference: (ref: RMAS_23)
We care for you
• Room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement
• A safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality
A place where everyone belongs
We strive to be a better place to work where our people reflect the markets we serve, where their voices are heard and valued, they find purpose in their work, and can grow and contribute to their fullest. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Certified by Diversity Charter Greece and SHARE Equality Label.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality